Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Friday, March 20, 2009

Today is the First Day of the Rest of My Blog

Hi All. I wanted to share one of the reasons I started this blog. Tonight I was searching the internet for the newest short-hair hairstyles. I am 59 and one month old today. My hair is short. I have this gray/white streak in the front part which is gradually taking over the rest of my hair. Because the white is in the front it is too difficult to keep colored so I have let the gray/white have its own way. I really had great hair when I was younger, dark brown and halfway down my back. I keep it short now, but in my mind's eye, I still see that girl with the hippie dress and hair hanging in natural curls down her back. But back to today. I found a link for hairstyles for women over 50 which I am and don't mind admitting, much. When I linked to that page, I was given the choice of choosing 3 different links for "elderly" hairstyles. Now I'm here to tell you, I don't drool and I'm still cool and I'm going to post links to the really ridiculous or really great ideas I find on the web or in life. Please send your own corresponding links or comments.

1 comment:

  1. Hell yeah - we're not old! And, you really did have fabulous hair when it was long and curly... Happy Blogging, Girlfriend =] Love ya always ~Gg

    ReplyDelete