Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Tuesday, April 13, 2010

DIY Memo Board for Home Officie

If you're looking for some good DIY projects or just a good read. Click over to Kelly at Fabulous K. I've really been enjoying her blog and projects like this: pretty polish memo board from fabulous K I decided I needed a little more of a polished/glam feeling for the memo board above my desk, so I gave a vintage frame that I already had a little makeover. It was really simple & inexpensive, but looks great! I spray painted my frame white first (it was previously grey) and then spray painted it silver. I also spray painted some chicken wire white, and then attached it to the frame. I found these mini clothes pins at a local craft store and spray painted them to glam them up a bit I think the new memo board definitely helps to achieve the look I am going for, while continuing to be functional. Pretty good for less than $15! posted by kelly on 1/21/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment