Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Friday, May 7, 2010

Working 9 to 5 - What a way to make a Living...

Do you remember this movie. I thought it was so funny. Lily Tomlin, Jane Fonda and Dolly Parton. I'm not sure if it would be as funny today as it was then, but I laughed my head off. Then again, maybe I'm easily entertained.

Anyway, I've finished my first full week at the New Job. Unlike the movie, my boss(es) is great and the people I work with are so fun. I think I'm going to be happy for a nice long time and in this day and age of unemployment, I consider myself lucky not just to have found a job but to have found a good place to work. I'll tell you more about it as things progress. I just thought you might want to know....

No comments:

Post a Comment