Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Sunday, July 18, 2010

Movie Review

I watched Valkyrie this weeked. It was like Mission Impossible Gone German. Not to make light of a serious subject, what I meant was that I found it very suspenseful. This was definitely a movie not built around Tom Cruise's great smile.
What I found particularly interesting was that the story was the star, not Tom, the scenery or the music. Considering this was a movied I had very little interest in watching, and I mean very little, I was impressed.
However, I confess that for me it was a story. Not a time I knew or remembered first hand. Not about people I lost or places I had loved. I'd be interest to hear how someone with a more personal connection felt about the movie.
Much to my chagrin, I admit that I had not read that much about the assassanation attempts against Hitler so it was a new, interesting story, well acted and well produced.

No comments:

Post a Comment