Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another Fave

First, a little laugh...
Laura at Laura Bracken Designs Blog always posts the funniest cat photos. This one really made me laugh. My granddaughter, Elayna, now 8 months old, has figured out that trips to Nana's house could mean being left by Mom and Dad. A couple of weeks ago I kept Elayna one evening while Mom & Dad went out. Although she has visited my house and I have visited her house - the visits had never resulted in the disappearance of her parents before. In addition, it was bedtime and she wanted to be in her bed. So all in all, it was an evening of tears (on her part) and telephone calls to Mom & Dad (on my part) until I finally found the right solution and she fell asleep. Since that time Elayna has been "on guard" for fear she will be abandoned whenever she comes to my house. The kids were here for a few minutes this morning and she kept a close eye on everyone to make sure no one left without her. You might think this would make me feel bad, not so. Elayna is my second grandchild so I know how this whole babysitting thing works. I'm pretty sure the day will come when I wonder if she has moved in and no one told me because I babysit so often. You've heard it before and I'll say it again... Being a grandparent is the best. You can love 'em, spoil 'em and send 'em home. God knew what he was doing!
Anyway, back to one of my definite faves - Laura Bracken Designs Blog. Laura makes the most beautiful jewelry. I'm posting just one of my favorite pieces by her. Click on over and look at the rest of her beauties.
Changed my mind. Two favorites. This one because I still love all things purple.. and this one because I still love all things jingly..

1 comment:

  1. Snicker! I love silly cat pics! That is a great one! Beautiful jewelry too!

    ReplyDelete