Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Sunday, August 8, 2010

I want to live like this ...

I love this drawer and its little cubby holes. I can image opening my catch-all drawer in the kitchen and seeing it full of long slots and small squares, holding the menagerie of items that promised to be useful in the future but which are never found when it's time to do the project. I want to open my sock drawer and see all those neatly rolled socks. I want to look in my closet and see my sweaters nicely folded and my purses held in place by colorful little dividers. The possibilities are endless. So although I have travel the path of desiring organization, I haven't stopped for an extended stay. I keep eyeing the path. I keep nodding my head and thinking, Yes, I like it. I keep thinking, one day I'll live there ... in an organized house with a place for everything and everything USUALLY in its place.

You can find this picture and more information about getting organized on Centsational Girl. One of her sponsors Simplify 101 is giving away an on-line organizing workshop. Click over to Centsational Girl and Simplify 101 and learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment