Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Thursday, November 25, 2010

I think everyone already knows.....

that I don't cook.  I read cookbooks.  I look at delicious dishes in the magazine and tear out the pages in case I ever do decide to cook.  I'm like an arm chair traveler.  I read about food, feel sated and put the book away and heat a frozen meal. 

Seriously, I have food on the mind - that is Soup - if you consider that food.  I'm not a big bread eater either, but give me a big bowl of soup and a little bread to dip in it and I'm happy.  So I thought I'd travel to Amazon and see what need Soup Cookbooks are out. 

By the way, I love big pots to cook my soup in ..... but we'll go there another day.  LOL.***





****

No comments:

Post a Comment