Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merry Christmas

Ok, it is a couple of days past Christmas, but I am to be forgiven because I got the stomach bug on Wednesday the 26th and am just now recovering.  Also took a small fall right before Christmas and had to hobble around with scratched knees and barely able to lift my sore arms on Christmas day.  

All in all its been a wonderful Christmas and I hope yours was just as fun and maybe a little less eventful.  

1 comment:

  1. Awww... Sorry to hear. I feel your pain. I got the bug on the week before. Not good with Elizabeth and family coming on Saturday the 21st. Needless to say Christmas came on time, and all had a great time. We have our granddaughter Beatrix with us until next Saturday. If you're around, we can swing by Saturday morning on our way to Austin. Let me know... Happy New Year to You! Hope it's wonderful for us all :) ~ Glynda in Galveston

    ReplyDelete