Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summertime and the Living is Easy...




I keep a very simple wardrobe.  I don't usually like to think about what I am going to wear.  Casual work clothes for the office.  (I am one of the lucky ones that can wear jeans and a nice shirt to the office.)  Dockers and petal pushers for times I want to look a little more put together.  Plenty of shorts, mostly ratty for working in the yard, but one of two for looking cool and summerish and my mu-mus for walking the dog and hanging around the house.  

Having said all that, the outfits above are perfect for 4th of July and other summer get-togethers.  Just because I don't want to think about getting dressed doesn't mean I can't have a couple of go-to outfits and I've just decided that I'm going to use these outfits as my inspiration.  




4 comments:

  1. Yup, I feel the same way. My last job was casual, too, and we could even wear shorts if they weren't tooo short. I was thinking this morning that I need to clear out half the clothes in my closet. I've never worn that half in two years. I might need it all some day, though, and don't want to have to re-buy, so I might stick it in a vacuum bag and store it until ... hell freezes over, probably. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh!! they are all are so cute!! not my size though....and by the time they become my size, they aren't cute anymore!! still 3 adorable outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Debbie, I guess I don't really have fashion sense, I always collect "ideas" before I go shopping or I come home with 12 pieces, none of which go with the other. Then, I end up only wearing 3-4 of the pieces. And size, yes, the other problem. It sure takes up a lot of room having different size clothing in the closet as I change size up and down from month to month.

      Delete