Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dog Art



I was reading blogs this morning and came across this picture.  When I was growing up we had a similar dog/hunting picture.  It brought back such warm memories.  I'd forgotten how much I loved those pictures.  This is not the one we had so I thought I would search around and see if I could find it.  I didn't get far before I found these modern dog pictures that I decided to share instead.






Shih Tzu lovers have got to love this.



There is an artist's name but I can't blow it up big enough to read it.  (If anyone can, shoot me a note and I will give credit.)  The nose knows this was created with love.



Of course none of us would tattoo our beloved dog, but it does make a cute picture.



via Korpita

And for those of us Chihuahua lovers, those big eyes just say so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment