Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Monday, April 14, 2014

When Your Teen Won't Cooperate



I don't have any teenagers at home (can I get an Amen) but there are four grandchildren from 14 to almost 1 heading up that path.  This article offers advice to one of the age old problems of dealing with teenagers who are not doing their school work as they should.  The suggestions in this article fit my parenting style. Had I a teenager at home, I would be comfortable using these techniques. I will, however, point out that this article was written in 2009 and the technology available and our dependency on it has only increased with time.   That being said, this is a good article to share with any parents of teenagers who are struggling with the school work/homework issue. 

PS:  Don't you love  the title of her blog.  

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment