Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Wednesday, July 30, 2014

New Pictures of the Backyard

Its been really hot in Texas this week.  But we have had so much rain that the plants are looking good.

First, here's Buddy saying "Welcome to our little abode."



This is a picture of the yard from the balcony.



Same area from the ground.  Notice all the trees.  
Big part of the problem.  So much shade.



New plant in the corner: Dianthus.  It seems to be happy.  I've had a problem finding a plant that likes this corner and I think I've finally done it.




I can never keep the water in the birdbath clean because of the falling leaves from the trees. I have decided to give up trying to keep the bird bath clean and will use it as a plant stand for my ivy.



Spider Plant.  It was looking good for a while, but something ate the leaves almost to the roots.  



A little humor to end this post.





No comments:

Post a Comment