Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Sunday, August 31, 2014

Another Frugal DIY Project



I don't want to be the first one to start posting fall projects but I saw this on Cozy Little House so blame Brenda.  

What I really like about this project is not that it is a pumpkin project, associated with fall in my mind, or that it was created using permanent markers, which are economical and don't take up much storage space, and therefore an affordable craft.  What I absolutely love is Sara's philosophy:  

 I find that one of the best things in life is finding something you like to do, and then incorporating it in different parts of your life. 

Retirees must often reinvent their life. I am in the process of doing this.  This quote will go on my bulletin board to remind me to incorporate what I love into the new life I design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment