Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Heaven is for Real Music CD



I have listed a new music CD for sale on Amazon.  This new, unopened CD contains music from the movie Heaven is for Real.  I have not gotten to see the movie yet so I can't give a complete review of the music.  I did listen to the snippets on Amazon and it sounds quite good.  If you are interested, please click the link above to take you to my account on Amazon.  Please remember this is the music CD only, not the movie.  Thanks.


1.Lifesong-Casting Crowns 2.Where I Belong-Building 429 3.Born Again-Third Day 4. Healing Begins-Tenth Avenue North 5. Heaven-Darlene Zsech 6. Lord I Need You-Matt Maher 7. SEE You In A Little While- SCC 8. It Is Well-Brandon Heath 9.Never Once-OSS 10. Heaven Read You and Me feat. Colton Burpo

No comments:

Post a Comment