Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Least Expensive Places to Live



If you are living on a fixed income such as retirement, does it make sense to move where your money goes further?  Technically, yes.  I think I'm pretty brave living a single life and taking care of myself but moving to a different state without friends and family .... I'm not sure.  However, I chose Arkansas since I've been there and know how beautiful the state is.  What about you?

2 comments:

  1. everywhere worth living to me is very expensive.
    Arkansas wouldn't be on my list but that is why there are 50 states to chose from right?
    I've lived in a lot of places. The beautiful of the state can become dim when the locals are not nice. I found that so true in one city/state I lived in. I cried a great deal. But the beauty out the window was spectacular. I have learned that the place is made by the people as odd as that sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubby and Iare still debating, as I have several more years but he's ready to downsize and move now!

    ReplyDelete