Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Friday, August 15, 2014

Soft Dolls



I love soft dolls.  My daughter received one as a baptism gift in 1975 and loved it so much.  As a grown up she still remembers it and every once in a while a reference is made to it with fond memories.  I've wanted to make one for each of my granddaughters but I haven't pulled out my sewing machine in so long.  The other reason is that neither of my beautiful granddaughters are the doll stroller, tea party, dress up in my high heels kind of girls.  Maybe that mind set went out with the 1970s when my daughter was small.  Maybe I will have two champion soccer players instead of little princesses.  Its not so bad and I wouldn't want them to be anyone but who they are.  Who knows, maybe the great-granddaughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment