Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Tuesday, September 2, 2014

7 Foods that Put You in a Better Mood




Susanne at Hillbilly Housewife posted this list of 
7 Foods that Put You in a Better Mood:

Here’s what you want to eat to lift your mood.

1. Dark Chocolate
2. Protein
3. Bananas
4. Coffee
5. Turmeric (Curcumin)
6. Purple Berries
7. Animal-Based Omega-3 Fats

I think this could be my new diet:  chocolate and coffee sprinkled with bananas and blackberries.  Life is good sometimes.  Seriously, I wanted to know a little more so I clicked through to EatLocalGrown.com for the original article.  I already am a big believer in comfort food being a mood enhancer so now I'm adding these ingredients to my happy food list.  

I have to agree with Susanne's question in her post though.  How do you incorporate Turmeric in your diet, not counting curry dishes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment