Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Thursday, January 29, 2015

CHILDREN RECREATING PHOTOS FOR THEIR MOM


Sunnyskyz,com has a whole article about these three brothers recreating childhood photos to make a calendar for their mom.  This is my favorite but there are others too.

I've seen this idea floating around the blogosphere but for some reason this group of pictures really hit home and I started seeing certain pictures of my children in my mind that would look so cute recreated.

Can you picture some of your own photos in your mind?  Pull out the scrapbook - if you still have it -and pick a couple of pictures you love that are possible to recreate.  It could be done two ways: (1) with you resnapping the pictures - think of how much fun this would, be or (2) just give the kids the idea and let them run with it.

I'm going to put this on my Christmas list.  It's a big project so I'll have to ask early.  

1 comment: