Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Libraries. Are they Outdated?

My friends at Sightings Over Sixty have a conversation going about libraries. You know I am constantly blogging about a book I picked up from the library or something else having to do with the advantages of our library system.  Some of you may not agree with the need to support and grow our libraries.  If you'd like to voice your opinion, and I'd like to hear it, click on the link above and leave your comment there or here.

By the way, I was at the new doctor's office on Monday and go to the new eye doctor today.  All new doctors via my new Medicare policy.  I'll give you a nice report as soon as I recover.  

2 comments:

  1. I live right across the street from my library, which is the same one I went to growing up. Since trying to have less "stuff" in my life, I rely heavily on the library for books, DVDs, and even magazines on occasion. I would hate to be without it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love libraries and just got a new card from the new library in our development. I would be so sad to see them go! I get a lot of my book club books from the library as well.

    ReplyDelete