Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Just a little hint

Free shipping is included with Amazon Prime's 30 day trial free trial offer.  If you are ordering Mother's Day, Birthday gifts or anything like that off Amazon, this is a great time to try Amazon Prime for free and get free shipping on the present.  (You can cancel the membership after 30 days and you will have gotten your shipping for free.)  I did that at Christmas one year but then I decided I wanted to keep it and I've used it for several years.

I order large quantities of toilet paper and dog and cat food off Amazon and have it delivered to the house.  Still have to lug it inside but saves a little work.

I also get some free movies with Amazon Prime and they also have some type of music offer but I haven't tried that yet.

I do have Amazon Prime membership and I like it. I have a free trial widget on my sidebar but I am just a fan of Amazon Prime so no selling pressure intended.

Staples is also having an online sale on Sharpies which we use a lot around here.

There is a mailing fee but you can have them shipped to the nearest store for no handling or mailing fee.  These are online prices only so you either pay shipping or drive if you want to get these prices.  I pick mine up at the store which is on my way when running errands.  Saving postage makes them much more affordable for me.

Here is one offer:

24 pack for $12.50 - click here.

I actually ordered this 24 pack for $10.  click here.

I don't get anything if you buy either of these Sharpie packages.  It is just my grandmotherly duty to share a good deal.


3 comments:

  1. Always good to know about a good deal! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the heads up on the Sharpies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Barbara! We tried Prime for a month and decided to not continue. We mainly wanted it for the movies, but liked the Netflix interface much better (easier to navigate). Someday maybe we'll try it again. I did take advantage of free 2-day shipping on a number of occasions.

    ReplyDelete