Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Sunday, April 26, 2015

Weekend Visit



This morning we planted seeds.



Hopefully some will grow after she takes the pot home.  She loves to water so they may drown before they grow.

Came inside for cereal and a banana and we're watching......


Magic School Bus.


If I haven't responded to your blog in a long time 
just know it's because I'm way behind on my reading.  
I'm going to try to catch up this weekend in between fun times.

Be talking to you soon.  


11 comments:

  1. Such a fun age. You are so lucky to have her nearby for lots of visits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She never wants to go home during a visit. A blessing and a curse. (I do get soooo tired.)

      Delete
  2. She's precious! I hope her seeds survive all the love she'll be giving them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw her out there pushing the dirt firmly down several times. I hope the seeds have the strength to push up. I may have to loosen the soil a little!

      Delete
  3. I have a 3 year old granddaughter whose hair is always in her eyes...found a shirt for her that says Crazy Hair Don't Care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's adorable, Barbara. You're a good nana. What a blessing to have her living so close.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. There never was a granddaughter made that wasn't gorgeous. Grandsons too, I think.

      Delete
  6. Hi Barbara, thanks for visiting my blog. I too like to water things. And bananas and cereal! Yum! Dianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is the nature child. Entertains herself outside for hours. I think it is great for her. Kids don't get to play outside and get dirty like I did when I was a kid so I like to give her plenty of chances.

      Delete