Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Thursday, April 9, 2015

Who Knew a Fish Could be a Pet



I found this video of a guy and his fish
who likes to be petted and scratched
- the fish, not the guy.
Well maybe him to.
Who knows.

From YouTube: 

Published on Apr 15, 2014
The best fish we have ever owned.  She actually waits for us to come home from work in the corner of the tank closest to our front door, where she can kinda see and hear us.  We dont really know why she is so kind and personable and constantly wants to be touched.  She's AWESOME!!!! We Love her.  Here is another Awesome Video of her...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq3o2...  And another GREAT one too:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLTnpk...?v=eLTnpk...




7 comments:

  1. My sister in law used to say her fish always greeted her in the morning and when she got home from work and we used to laugh at her.
    Guess I owe her an apology!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes we just don't believe it until we see it. Haha. Maybe the fish think we are the ones living in a cage.

      Delete
  2. Does this mean, that you are feeling better?????????????

    Hope! So!!!

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being sick really makes you humble. I find that I have little spurts of feeling better and I try to find something happy to do. I cleaned the bathroom sink, just the sink. and it delighted me that something in this cough-filled house was clean. I ran to the thrift store last night just to get out of the house and found a perfect little picture frame that would show off a picture I have of the grand daughters (post to come) for $.99. So I guess I'm making Lemonade - get it.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm not a techie but all this technology does make our lives so much more interesting by what we can see and hear.

      Delete
  4. I saw this on Facebook and loved it. Most animals like contact, and this lovely boy proves it.

    ReplyDelete