Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Writer's Block


One thing so interesting about the blogosphere is how we go through similar things while we live in different places, have different lifestyles, pursue different dreams.  More than one of us have posted that they didn't have anything to write about or asking what we wanted to hear about.

I think after the long hard winter we were all so excited for any semblance of spring we overloaded ourselves with mental stimuli.  Then, as we got accustomed to better conditions and went crazy with yard work, we sort of lost our creative momentum.  Now what to write about, we thought.

Synchronicity: the simultaneous occurrence of events that appear significantly related but have no discernible causal connection.

So interesting don't you think?

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I think you are quite right about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably! I have noticed, over the years, that blogging wanes in the summer months. Both writing and commenting. Living in a climate where we are able to enjoy outdoors about 9 months out of the year, I get it about places that only have nice weather 4-6 months a year. Enjoy it while you can! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Synchronicity!!!!! I love Synchronicity!!!!! I believe in Synchronicity! I use Synchronicity! ,-))))

    And yes, it happens in little ol' Pretty Blog Land. 'Cause I have noticed the same thing! Blogging about "blogging".... Of late. I did one, myself.

    For me, the best way to get over writer's block, is to say that I have it. And I'm gonna' take some time off, because of this. And back comes my writing muse, and perches on my shoulder again, and I just havvvvve to post again, about this and that and this and that! Works like a charm!!!
    -grin-

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Tessa, I remember you blogged about it also. I used to write short stories for fun but I would run out of creative juices. I decided to go back to college and take a few classes. That is all it took. I had all kinds of ideas popping in my head but I didn't have the time to write while studying! I've lost that need to write short stories for many years now. I'm still hoping that little muse comes calling again one day.

      Delete