Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Friday, June 19, 2015

I'll never do that again

Somehow I got behind in my blog reading.  I knew I was behind on my blog posting but darn.  We bloggers are a prolific bunch.  I'm reading and reading and reading, trying to catch up.  I only take time off to sleep and then... wham, my inbox is full again.  I'm not complaining.  I love hearing what everyone is doing. I'm just laughing at how much we love our work.

I have decided to get some new hobbies.  One of the problems I have is that I have very little space.  I have a great craft table but limited space for supplies. Naturally, money is also a consideration.



I ordered a book called "Get a Hobby."  I read it many, many years ago and that is how I discovered online Sweepstakes.  I've been doing this for a long time and have won several nice prizes, but nothing BIG.  The problem and good thing about Sweepstakes is you sit in your chair (or desk) but it doesn't involve any movement which my old bones need.



The book has a little test you take.  According to your answers it suggest hobbies that might interest you.  I know my life and interests have changed since I took the test. So, when the book gets here I'm going to take the test again and see what new interests I might have developed.



I'll let you know.



5 comments:

  1. I'm interested in knowing what the results are for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interested in finding out what you discover! Mine is blogging, reading, TV, and fantasy football. I should 'do' fantasy 9 months out of the year, but actually only do about 5-6. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really admire those who have one consuming passion that they do well. I dabble in lots of things and master none.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading appears big on your word cloud :) It will be interesting to hear the review.
    xoxo Su

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOLOL!!! the cat picture.
    i'm back at my yoga each day. and i meditate. not sure those could be called 'hobbies' though. in the true sense of the word.
    it's just something i love to do each day. keeps me limber... and centered.
    i'm not a crafty type person. i love seeing what others do.. but never have the desire myself.
    i guess reading blogs and writing on my own every other day is my hobby.
    and i know what you mean about those who post every day! i can hardly keep up either! and btw... never feel on the peanut that you "need" to comment! i love them but NEVER want pressure!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete