Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Friday, July 3, 2015

Happy 4th of July


Build A  Bear

Have I been missing?  No, been playing Nana since Tuesday.  Granddaughter #1 has been visiting.  Wednesday night Aunt Jamie (my daughter) picked up GD#1 and they had girls night out.  They went to Build A Bear and GD#1 picked out Twilight Sparkle (above).  Apparently a very fun and very expensive night.

Last night Grandson #1 and Granddaughter #2 came to town.  We all went to eat Mexican Food and the restaurant was so noisy.  I guess folks were feeling the 4th coming on and celebrating already.  After that I was completely overwhelmed from the noise and worn out from some little person talking to me nonstop for two days!!!  All the kids slept at Aunt Jamie's last night and went swimming this morning.  I've heard some discussion about visiting the Zoo today.

I'll catch up on my rest when they go home Sunday.


5 comments:

  1. i know the feeling! it's amazing how much energy they have ... and how much it takes just keeping up with them...
    but we LOVE IT don't we! just take naps afterward... like you say! LOL.
    happy 4th to you too barbara! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your "grand time"!!!

    Happy a Happy and Safe 4th of July,
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep, they are wonderful, but tiring. That's why God (usually) gives them to us when we are young. (their parents.) :)

    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot of fun! (says the grandchildren-less Tom).

    ReplyDelete