Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Thursday, July 9, 2015

One of the Benefits of Sleepless Nights


It's 12:30 a.m. in Houston.  I am bored so did a little channel surfing and look what I found.  A repeat of CSI with William Petersen as Gil Grissom.  

I do watch the current episodes of CSI with Ted Danson.  I think Ted Danson has done a good job but my heart belongs to Gil Grissom.  I mean it.  Mr. Peterson if you are reading this, please feel free to contact me.  

I was doing a little research on line about Grissom, Peterson and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation when I came across a Wikipedia article that said the show will be ending after 15 seasons with a two-hour movie which will include original cast members William Petersen and Marg Helgenberger.  I find the return of these two characters hard to believe but I will be so excited if they do.  

The article also said that Ted Danson will be moving to CSI:Cyber.  I think that will be nice.  I like CSI: Cyber but there is a little something missing.  I thought they were trying to get too much in each episode (I'll be the first to confess that I have never heard of most of the things they talk about) so I'll be glad if the show improves with Ted Danson adding that little something for Patricia Arquette's character to play off.  


6 comments:

  1. i have not watched any of that show...but I do sleep at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never watched CSI or NCIS. I think I am the only household in America who have not seen these two shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What was missing on Cyber was the lead actress' ability to act. LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've never watched csi... but i've always been a fan of william petersen in whatever role he has.
    i did used to watch ncis right up until ziva left. lost interest after that.
    so... peggy ... you're not the only one in america!!! LOLOL
    i was hoping this sleepless thing was just a cycle for you dear heart.
    maybe your inner clock has just changed to 'night owl!' ... and since you're wonderfully retired now...
    you can take a nap if you feel tired in the daytime... and watch csi at night! or read... or... like some little night owls...
    my mother used to clean! LOLOL. i once got up in the middle of the night and she was re-arranging her kitchen! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched that show in years, but I remember the original characters and they were good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have only watched CSI for the last year or so. I really like Ted Danson.

    ReplyDelete