Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Saturday, September 26, 2015

New Banner

I made a new banner today.  The large picture is me and Granddaughter #2.  The picture quality could have been better but what can you do when the moment is gone  The bottom left picture is Granddaughter #2 again - this time putting stickers all over her legs.  The drawings are from Granddaughter #1.  She started kindergarten this year.  She is a drawing and writing fool now.



Here is another one.  She dropped a dab of glue on the floor and wiped it up with a wet paper towel. Apparently that wasn't good enough so she had to make a sign.  Making the sign involves me slowly calling out the letters to her while trying to do my own thing.  Lordy, lordy.  We did that - spelling words out loud - all weekend long.  It is amazing to watch her little brain going full speed since mine is slowing down at approximately the same rate.

Finally, no photo collection would be complete without my Buddy.  Love that little guy.  


6 comments:

  1. oh such treasures.
    i still have pictures the marine's only son drew for me when he was 3.
    he stands 6 feet tall now.
    and NO banner would be complete without buddy!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love Banners, which are done by the blogger herself!!!!!!!

    It's just me, but I am bored with never changing Banners. ,-) We all take pictures. And can make them into a Banner.

    Or if we run out of our own pics, there are zillions of paintings, pictures, etc., on the net, which can be used. WITH click-able link back to their source of course.

    I like art done by deceased artists. Then this work is old enough, that someone isn't going to come knocking and holler at you, for using-their-stuff. :-)

    Hooray for making our own Banners!!!!!!

    Annnnnd, it is so much fun to do!!!!!!

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love childrens' drawings. No better art in the world. I'm afraid I don't change my blog header very often. I've had my current one for about a year. I guess right now it's a time management thing, other more pressing ways to use the hours. . .but I think it's a neat idea and yours is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -clapping hands- I think I solved the "Blog Size Issue" for Everyone!!!!!

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete