Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Wednesday, November 4, 2015

All Natural Cleaning Share

One of the blogs I follow is City Farmhouse.  Don't you just love that name?  It says best of both worlds to me.  Anyway, Jen has a new contributor, Grace from Nesting with Grace, and Grace shared a great post on Natural Cleaners.


I have been using vinegar so much more over the last two years.  Anything that can clean the grease off my stove hood is certainly a friend of mine.  However, although I've used lemons in my disposal and thought about adding it to my vinegar solution, I've never thought about adding orange and grapefruit.

If this interests you click on the link above for Natural Cleaners.  In fact, I have a mop soaking in vinegar water right now and I don't find the smell of vinegar that offensive.  It wears away and it smells like clean to me but to each his own.


No comments:

Post a Comment