Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Saturday, December 19, 2015

Update

My daughter is home.  She has a bacterial infection in her stomach called h-pylori.  It causes ulcers and can lead to stomach cancer if untreated but now they will be forever on guard for it.  She starts a drug regimen at home that may make her sick but she is prepared for it.



I was so scared.  I tried not to let myself think about it.  I tend to jump to the worst case scenario when it comes to illness.  I'm just so relieved.

If you hear the Hallelujah Choir, its the angels over my house celebrating with me and my loved ones once again.


2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you've had to deal with so much! A totaled car, purse stolen and this too?! I'll be praying for things to get better soon and I'm glad to hear your daughter caught the infection soon enough to be treated and I'll pray for her to stay cancer free.

    Take care of yourself too!

    (((Hugs)))
    rue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rue, you know yourself, that even when our kids are adults, we still worry just like when they were little. I was so scared but really feeling joyus now.

      Delete