Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Up to my @#$% in Alligators

WOMEN POSE WITH ALLIGATORS AT AN ALLIGATOR FARM (1930'S)



I don't want to moan and groan .... Ok, yes I do.  I'm old.  I'm getting my @#$% up every morning and driving half way across the world.  I'm doing the type of law I like and basically like the job but I'm not sure the job likes me.  Making me very sad.

Also had a new problem with the car last night.  The dashboard lights went out. Didn't affect the headlights and my GPS shows my speed so I was ok.  Hopefully it was a fuse and not my whole electrical system.  LOL.  Dang it.  I'm trying hard here.  Why all the tests?

Enough said.  Isn't that picture above great.  I saw it on the Daily Dish, one of those little picture boxes at the bottom of web pages that you are never supposed to open... it fit my mood so perfectly I had to open it.  


4 comments:

  1. Yes, it is so hard to drain the swamp when you are up to your a$$ in alligators and you have your pants to hold up! Keep breathing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there. I a couple of months you'll laught at all this.
    S
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That photo is crazy. Sorry you're having a rough time. Car issues are not fun. Take care of yourself and watch out for clicking on random internet links. Nuff said. ;-) xo ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete