Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Collage

I made a collage of the photos Grand #1 took this weekend.  I had to reduce the pixels or they would have taken a week to load so the pictures are not as sharp as the originals.  I did not crop any of the pictures.  I think the composition is great.  She certainly has the eye of an artist.



These pictures were taken with my little Cannon.  This meant I had to work with downloading pictures with the old Cannon software and the new Windows 10 mind.  It was a bit of a struggle.  Cannon wanted to do it the old way and Windows was not having it.  Oh well, it all worked out in the end.  I keep telling myself that all this struggling is making me a better person.

I don't really want to be a better person, I want to be 10 pounds thinner.  Is there a drop down menu for that?


7 comments:

  1. I love the signs of early spring .. and the cutest "bug" in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOLOL!!!
    beautifully done. and the new header is too.
    it you find the drop down let me know. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, Barbara. She really does have a good eye. Your last line made me laugh out loud. THAT was a good one! Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby grand did a great job. Bravo to you for all the work. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grand #1 did a great job indeed! I'm with you on wanting to lose weight, but I'd love to drop about 40 pounds! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny Barbara gets real. Yes, 10 pounds lighter woud make us better. Love the little girl snd dog shots.

    ReplyDelete