Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Blogger has outsmarted me again.

I guess the last time I changed my header I must have changed my comments section to the pop-up form.  I do like the pop-up form but I have never figured out how to respond to comments when they were posted using that form.

Long story short.  I changed it back to embedded comments so I could reply back.  Sometimes time is in really short supply and I don't get to respond to all the nice comments - like when the little girls are here and I have to sleep for a week afterwards.

So if I haven't responded to any comments you posted lately, I apologize but Blogger outsmarted me again and I couldn't figure out how to respond.

Also I found a bunch of comments floating around the ethernet that I apparently had not published.  So if you sent me a comment and it never appeared, I don't know what I did, but I sent it to the cloud or somewhere like that.  

Dang.  It's not enough I have to figure out Windows 10 and my new cell phone. Now my blog is giving me trouble in a way that makes me look like a snarly ingrate.  I'm not.  Bloggerettes and dudes - I love your comments.

Here is a little smile that says it all.



6 comments:

  1. Oh, dear. I am afraid that cartoon hits close to home for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At our house we have one computer with Windows 10 on it that sits totally unused. Daughter thought her dad would find it easier to operate, wrong. Everything else is Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOL!
    love the cartoon.
    I logged onto my site today
    and immediately was hacked by some weird NXY ad that took over.
    I couldn't get out of it. I couldn't see the peanut. it was WEIRD.
    it happened every time I got out of it and tried to get back in.
    finally it just stopped. I emailed the captain and he did a plug in for security.
    word press is so complicated. thank heaven he's the one who set it up.
    I feel for you... having to figure it all out by yourself. I'M IN TOTAL AWE!!!
    so NEVER apologize!!! XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara..things happen here regardless of what you might accidentally do so it is to be understood! ha. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I try to, but don't always succeed in leaving a comment. Blogger drives me nuts and most of my blog pals use it. What to do? Try try again. Have a good day Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear you. Not always easy to respond to everyone. Fun to try though.

    ReplyDelete