Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Monday, April 11, 2016

Finding New Blogs and Sharing Them

One of my favorite things about the blogosphere is finding new blogs and sharing them.  Today I ran across From My Carolina Home.  I haven't finished catching up on all of the back posts, but this post about updating hats is so near and dear to my heart.




You know the grand girls are in to dress up and we buy hats, clothing and purses whenever we get the chance to shop together.  

This how-to from Carole at FromMyCarolinaHome.com is just what I needed to salvage some of the hats we passed up because they were a little too sad looking.  Why did I never think about painting a straw hat?  I have a feeling we may see some pink or purple hats around here before the summer is over.  

Here are a few hat pictures you might have seen before: 






Same Hat - Big Girl/Little Girl




2 comments:

  1. I loved that post also - and I'm in the market for a cute gardening hat! Although with our horrible wet rainy cold day today there won't be much gardening happening here....sigh. Winter just won't let go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our girls love hats too. Dress-up is a favourite here as well. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete