Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Friday, June 3, 2016

Hi All

I've been busy doing I don't know what.

I've got a new hobby that I'll hopefully get started with this weekend.  I saw a bunch of posts on Pinterest (danger) about Ice Dyeing.  It is kind of like tie dyeing but it has a more watercolor effect.  Since I came of age in the 60s all of the hippie, tie dye, flower power things always catch my attention.  I knew I would never wear tie dye again but when I saw the Ice Dyeing, I thought it might be a little hobby I could do so I ordered the supplies which should be here this weekend.

I'll share some posts as soon as I have the results to show you.


7 comments:

  1. You certainly have the creative genes, Barbara. Good luck with the new hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to see this. I do not know what this is but it sounds beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be fun to see all your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to do a lot of creative things. Now I only have one hobby, Bob. Will look forward to seeing pictures of your new creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came of age before the 1960s, however, as I went back to school in the 1960s, I absorbed all those interests in the arts. I made so many macrame items for my daughter, I asked her recently if she grew tired of wearing them to school. She said NO. She's a good kid! Looking forward to your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of ice dyeing but I'm intrigued! Looking forward to seeing photos of what you make!

    ReplyDelete