Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Saturday, August 6, 2016

Picture Perfect

Pictures from this week and a few details.

First, a trip to the Art Museum with Grand Girl and Daughter to see Franz Winterhalter Exhibit at Houston Museum of Fine Art.  A German painter from mid-nineteenth century.  If you like John Singer Sargent, you'll love this guy.




Of course there has to be a picture of Buddy and the Grand Girl.  The patience of that Dog amazes me.



And my latest ice dye - a full size sheet.  Kind of looks like an Alien to me.


That it for this week in pictures.


8 comments:

  1. Looks like a great week! Love the sheet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun was had by all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of that artist before but my goodness, I need to learn more about him. That painting is beautiful! I'm thinking Buddy is enjoying all the attention he is getting from the grand girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Buddy does have the look of a saint! We had a trip to an art museum this week too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buddy DOES have kind of a long-suffering look about him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how Buddy is so patient. I am not sure I would even be that good. :-)
    I love the sheet design. And you look great!! Hope you are feeling as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buddy is my kinda dog. LOL Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful posts. Glad you got a few photos of yourself with grand girl. I wish I had more of me with grandkids. Never occurred to me to ask a stranger to take a photo. Your sheet is beautiful. Buddy loves his friend. Look at that smile!

    ReplyDelete