Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Good News from my Drug Insurance Co.

I got the 2017 booklet from my Drug Insurance Company today.

Accordingly to the booklet, both of the insulins I am currently taking will be available as a Tier 3 drug and the charge for Tier 3 drugs are $47 each. Not cheap but better than the $400 donut hole cost.  Now I just need to contact my doctor and see if she has some samples or what I can do to make it until January.

Of course, I am going to take everything with a grain of salt until I write that check and know it is actually true.


7 comments:

  1. That is good news. Hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good news! I am happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew, that has to be a relief. Samples are a good idea. My doc gave me 3 months worth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is good news and good information. Medicare is not enough. We also have insurance with our Medicare.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did I miss this? This is great news!!!

    ReplyDelete