Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Just another Day

Not a lot to tell.  I listed some items on my ebay store.  It is a great way to clean out your clutter.  I don't feel nearly so bad about letting go when I know I'll get a dollar or two.

I sent in my resume for a legal position and then immediately regretted it.  Who am I kidding.  I don't really want a job.  I just want a salary.  Hahaha.

Picked the Grandson up from school and took him to try to interview at a local store.  The Woman wasn't in - come back at 9:00 a.m. tomorrow they told him. Hello, it is obvious he should be in school then.  Poor little thing.  He is going to try Kroger's next I think.

Discussed Thanksgiving dishes with my daughter.  I requested her mushroom roasted Brussel Sprouts.  We discussed what pies we wanted to contribute.  Yum. Yum.  I love this kind of planning.

I bought my Sister a Fall colored candle.  She likes to burn candles and has no little ones left at home.  I think she'll enjoy it.  It smells pretty good too.  

Buddy says "Are you through yet?  I'm ready for bed."



Me too.  'Night folks.


5 comments:

  1. A fall candle sounds like a nice gift. Buddy is so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don't want a job, I want a salary." I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your grandson is successful in his job search. He will learn so much from the experience!

    Buddy is a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true. I was thinking about applying for a seasonal job, but I dropped that ball pretty quickly. As my grandson points out, I get paid for doing nothing and I am rich. I try to correct him but he has his own perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was a teen I worked for Kroger's. Hope grandson finds a job too.

    ReplyDelete