Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Looking for Suggestions

My daughter is fighting a stomach/intestine infection  whose name I can't spell. At the same time the infection flares up her iron drops.  It might be the other way around.  All I know is that she has to get iron infusions in the hospital.

Does anyone have or know of someone that has this iron problem?  I'm looking for something beside iron supplements that she can do.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.




2 comments:

  1. Is she getting blood transfusions because of low iron? I have no idea about this, but I can wish you and your daughter a speedy resolution to this condition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. It is an Iron drip but it takes several bags and that takes a couple of days for her to absorb it all. So a couple of days in the hospital, which is a drag.

      Delete