Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Saturday, November 5, 2016

Pure Genius

Have you watched the new TV program called "Pure Genius"?  It comes on Thursdays at 9:00 CST on CBS.  I recorded it and watch the first two episodes last night and this morning.



It is something like Star Trek combined with Dr. McDreamy.  It boldly goes where no medical show has gone before.  It is about a dot.com boy genius who parlays his talents into medical treatment and equipment.

I thought the acting and script was great.  Someone that knows something about medicine may say it is ridiculous but what we can dream today, we can usually do tomorrow.

This from the person who saw the first space flight.  An unbelievable feat.  Imagining that even half of what they dream up on this program could actually be would be an incredible life sustaining event.

Maybe I should write in and suggest they dream up solutions for Type 1 diabetics.  I might not live to see it but another generation of diabetics would be so much better off.

Hahaha.  Got a little carried away there. 

8 comments:

  1. If we don't dream big, we don't go anywhere or make any progress. Haven't watched the show yet but it did look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen that show but I am always on the lookout for something good to watch. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Science appears to be on the edge of breakthroughs in many diseases and conditions. Let''s keep praying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warm greetings from a baby boomer in Montreal, Canada. Your header is lovely and delightful. I have not seen this show yet but I appreciate you sharing about it. Now I want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen it and I have scheduled to record all future shows. I am fascinated by how far we have all ready come and have no doubts about where we can go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like a nice show. Will check it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't make it to the 2nd episode....the bratty, narcisstic, egocentric baby who runs the place turned me off. Know too many of those types. Glad you're enjoying it. Maybe I'll try it again when there is nothing I to watch. Have you seen Good Girls Revolt on AMazon? I can't wait since I know it is based on a true story and the person is still living and just saw her on TV. HOpefully as good as Bomb Girls was.

    ReplyDelete
  8. But for what do we exist except to help others?

    ReplyDelete