Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Saturday, November 26, 2016

So what have you been doing?

Its about 3:00 or 4:00 in the morning on Saturday following Black Friday.  I couldn't sleep so I got back up and have been playing catch up on my blog reading.

I've been busy lately.  Trying to sell a few things on Ebay and doing a little ice dyeing.  Most of the dyeing I've done has been Christmas gifts and not bandanas to sell.  I did tie up a few bandanas this evening to dye tomorrow but I've had a rough couple of days so don't know how much I'll get accomplished.

Here's one I did for myself.  Excuse the hairdo.  I found this really neat headband and I'm going to try to copy it.  I'll tell you more later.



I wasn't feeling well at Thanksgiving and had to cancel my visit to my Sister's house.  Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and I was really, really sorry to miss it.  My Daughter did bring me lots of food and it was tasty but I just felt like I really missed out on something more.  Oh well. My sister will just have to get out the fancy dishes again at Christmas.

I did take a few minutes to pull out some Christmas items.  I know. I know.  But I just needed something special to boost me.  Darn sugar.


I opened the tub with the Christmas pillows (and beanie babies) and put them out.  Unfortunately, I forgot to put out a Christmas throw out for Buddy but he found himself a nice pillow to lay on anyway.

The Grand Girl spent the night Thanksgiving week and raked up a bunch of leaves and then made a leaf angel.  What a great kid.



We've had a couple of coolish days lately.  I think I've worn long pants twice now but we're back to shorts.  Hahaha.  You've got to love Texas weather.

I wish I had more to share but that's about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment