Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Monday, December 5, 2016

Family time

We had a lovely time at my sister's house Saturday night.  We try to take a picture of the 3 sisters once a year.  We had so many teenagers making fun of us it took about 20 tries to get 1 decent picture.  And you know the story ... someone was blinking, frowning or sneezing in every try.  Here is the funniest and the best.



and here is all the kids and grandkids. The girl in the pink heart and the oldest guy are my son and daughter, grandson in the pink hat and grand girls.  The other girl and two guys are my sister's children.


It was so much fun.  

More later.

3 comments:

  1. A big family by our family standard, Barbara. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, you make me miss my sisters. It has been too long. So glad you got to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good looking family you have there!

    ReplyDelete