Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Tuesday, February 28, 2017

This that and the other

Linda at Two Fixer-Uppers came up with a new format I really like and I have decided to adopt something along the same lines although I don't have it set in my mind yet.
**********
Work

This morning I received a call from a law firm whose ad I had responded to. After hearing more about the job it reminded me to much of that last little nightmare job and I turned the interview down.  Now that really feels strange. Here I am, the person that checks the online employment ads several times a day, turning down an interview.  I've always believed in going with my gut and right or wrong, I made the decision.  

I received a comment from the ever witty Peggy of Straight Up - No Chaser.  She commented "I long to miss work. :-) ".  Hahaha.  I remember when I felt that way too.  Wish I would make up my mind. 

**********
Family

I just realized Spring Break is nearing and I texted my son about arranging a schedule for the Grand Girls to come stay with me.  He told me that the mom has them Spring Break so I won't get to see them. Bummer. I told him to tell her I am available to babysit. I was so looking forward to some sleepovers. 

**********
Buddy

Buddy heard me putting my library bag on the couch and came running to his spot on the couch right by the door.  I always leave him outside in good weather when I run errands but he insists on being ever vigilant. 



********
Movies

I watched Diablo last night.  The western with Scott Eastwood, the son of Clint Eastwood.  His looks are so similar to his father - but not quite as handsome, in my book, but similar good looks and body frame.  Scott had the same pull on the eyebrows and the same mouth with the I'm going to tear you up look.  I admit.  I've always loved Clint Eastwood whether it was a western or Dirty Harry.  Sigh.

**********

Yes, I did notice my fonts are all over the place today.  Don't know what that's about and not inclined to research it at the moment.  





5 comments:

  1. I like the larger font and the separate sections you've done in this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you figure out why the font suddenly changes please advise. I have the same issue at times. I go in and highlight all and pick the font. Should be corrected, but it is not. I used to research and fret, now I just shrug and think, aw what the hell, which seems of late to be my new mantra Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed Clint since Rowdy Yates days. I just learned the other day he had an actor son. I'll have to check out that movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update; hope you get to see your grandgirls.

    ReplyDelete