Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Sunday, August 27, 2017

Before & After: Flooding on Buffalo Bayou in Houston



This is the Bayou near my house.  My neighbor told me he walked down there and you could still get across the overpass but he didn't think it would be for very long.

I heard that near Hobby Airport (if any of you have flown into our older airport) there is water in the second-floor apartments.

Buddy and I just walked around the block.  People walk and ride bikes in my neighborhood a lot so this was not surprising but if you consider how close we are to the video above, it becomes very frightening.

I am going to continue to think positive that Buddy and I will be safe.

2 comments:

  1. That looks frightening Barbara. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please take care of yourself and Buddy. Praying that the rain stops soon and y'all stay safe

    ReplyDelete