Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Sunday, August 27, 2017

More Pictures of Harvey flooding


Not sure where this is



Note the water nearly 14 feet of water 



This is driving into down town from I-45 to Museum District


Main and San Jacinto Streets in down town 
Do you realize how stinking high this is to reach the top of street signs.


Sorry I haven't reduced the pixels so they would down load faster.  I'm literally shaking now.  It is raining here.  Nothing bad but every drop that falls in our Bayou brings it closer to my house.  Not feeling so secure anymore.  

I need to go back to positive thinking - glass half full.  Wish I could say bayou half full.  LOL.  

3 comments:

  1. The images we are seeing here are incredible, Barbara. Hard to believe it could rain so much in so short a time. I understand what you mean when you say you don't feel so safe any more. Prayers sent your way! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. That is a lot of water and a lot of devastation. I am praying that it will be over sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, I hope you can stay high and dry. These images are gut wrenching. Does one pack a "just in case bag of medicines and toothbrush" in case you have to leave quickly? Do you stay put until you can't any longer? And the poor dogs as well as humans. I pray you and your family will be okay! Plz keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete