Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Thursday, March 11, 2010

I don't recommend Fashion websites but...

I found a website I really love.
Corporette - A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog for Overachieving Chicks. Being in the legal assistant/secretary field for gazillions of years, I have dressed from the extreme business professional to business casual to come as you are because no one will ever see you. Of all the fashion information for working women I have gleamed over the years, this webite seems to advertise the type of clothing I would recommend to a young woman starting out (or, for that matter, anyone else who asked me). Business dressing can be very confusing these days. Money is tight, the choice of appropriate business clothing in the stores is inadequate and I think the role models, such as I had starting out, are not as plentiful as they once were. These two outfits are examples of what I consider business casual and business professional. My mother always told me to dress to the job I wanted to have not the job I had. I still think she was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment