Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Monday, March 15, 2010

I Love Fonts, Lettering and Calligraphy

I was reading a new favorite blog, Making It Lovely and Nicole expressed that "Awesome fonts. Beautiful handwriting. Enviable calligraphy. Striking initials." are some of the things that inspire her.
~~ I agree. I find that publications with beautiful fonts always draw my attention and make me want to read more. When I get really good, maybe I can figure out how to incorporate typography into my posts.~~
And this post from Strictly Simple Style on Monograms. Simply perfect for a Baby Blogging Boomer like me.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out. I love calligraphy too. When my husband and I were planning our wedding a family friend offered to calligraph (is that a word?) the envelopes for our wedding invitations as a gift. It was a beautiful gesture and we received so much positive feedback. I have no idea what the value of that service was, but I'm sure my 23 year old self could not have afforded it!

    ReplyDelete