Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Monday, March 1, 2010

Is it possible for Small Houses to contain everything we need?

I really like the decorating style for smaller spaces on this blog at smallplacestyle. I keep talking about downsizing and living in a smaller space and when I see the beautifully decorated spaces I really believe I could do it. I know we spent years working to accumulate and get bigger and better but I have this need for simpler now. If you looked in my hall closet you would see my every day dishes and my good china, still packed from the move before last. Sometimes I miss looking at them but I don't really miss using them. So if my plastic dollar store plates and glasses fit the bill, then why do I hold on to the unpacked china? I guess I haven't completely turned loose of my old ways. I wonder if I will?

No comments:

Post a Comment