Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Thursday, March 4, 2010

Television Characters are Created by the Writers

Larger Than Life by Allison Brennan is a post about the short-lived television program Life and televion characters in general. Those of you who know me know how I love my television characters. I admit that I run the tv for background noise half the time but, there are certain characters that will always be a friend, an influence on my life, what I read, what I do, what I say. And, I admit, I have always been extremely jealous of these talented writers and producers who created these characters and to the actors who brought them to life. Having said that, I can't think of any actor or sports player that I think really deserves the money they make, but there are a lot of writers out there that I think should be making that kind of money. You may not agree. I'm just saying ...

1 comment:

  1. Ha. Ha. This is my own comment. I just wanted you to be sure to see this post at Chronicles of a Country Girl. Her favorite tv character thinks she's is his favorite blogger. Yea. Read here:
    http://chroniclesofacountrygirl.blogspot.com/2010/03/daniel-sunjata-loves-me.html

    ReplyDelete