Header

Header
Be a Pineapple: Stand Tall, Wear a Crown and Be Sweet Inside.

space



Saturday, July 10, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    JAMIE MILLER DUFFIN

    Everyone wanted to be here to wish you a happy birthday.
    Cho-cho was first.

    but I made her wait because Weenie wasn't dressed yet

    so I hurried him up

    and then the doorbell rang and guess who was on the front porch

    I told them the party hadn't started but Edward wanted everyone
    to practice the birthday song anyway

    but before we could start, the Millers came rushing in

    and the boys wanted to show you just how strong their love was

    Elayna wasn't sure about all the noise, I mean signing,

    but she was happy to be here

    so we blew the balloons up

    Edward lit the candles

    Your Dad turned on the music

    AND FROM ALL OF US

    Jamie Kristene Miller

    Friday, July 13, 1973

    Rapides General Hospital, Alexandria, Louisiana

    2 comments:

    1. AWww, made me tear up. You're the best Mom ever!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Happy Birthday, Jamie! We love you so much. Don't know quite who I'd be without you in my life. Thank God for you. And so proud of you, best friend! (Although I can't believe you are in your late 30s...you passed me up back there at 35.)

      ReplyDelete